Thu Nov 02 23:27:00 HKT 2017
How habit affecting you - http://stephencfchan.blogspot.com[..]2012/02/poor-study-habit-and-remedy.html
How to change habit - http://cn.wsj.com/big5/20120420/trv075618.asp?source=rss
How to quit bad habit - http://now.eloqua.com[..]028&elq=2220804c77864d95acba08b4a6f21c23
好奇心,细节 - http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_47841af70102e1yi.html
The most interesting things I've learnt about learning - http://jchyip.blogspot.com.au[..]-most-interesting-things-ive-learnt.html
The most interesting things I've learned about improvement - http://jchyip.blogspot.com.au[..]t-interesting-things-ive-learned_14.html
* Increase your exposure to new and different ideas
* Spend as much time learning from your trading as you actually spend trading
* Manage yourself, not just your risk and your positions
直覺的奧妙 — Blink - https://thestandnews.com[..]%A6%BA%E7%9A%84%E5%A5%A7%E5%A6%99-blink/
1) How does the person spend his or her free time? Per Ayn Rand's observation above, what does he or she do for enjoyment?
2) How does the person respond to your successes? Many people are willing to commiserate with you when you're down and elevate themselves in the process. A person of genuine goodwill celebrates your successes and is happy for your happiness.
3) What strong beliefs does the person voice and live through their actions? Character means standing for what you believe in and living your beliefs. Go along and get along might be comfortable, but commitment is what powers effective action in the world.
Ask as a habit - https://thestandnews.com[..]%83%E9%80%99%E5%80%8B%E5%95%8F%E9%A1%8C/
practice consistently, stay warm - http://www.zmescience.com[..]brain/halo-starcraft-practice-excellence
Wake up early - https://medium.com[..]e-guide-for-waking-up-early-a750c011eb07
This will work, I believe, but really not easy - https://journal.thriveglobal.com[..]e-your-life-in-just-a-month-eed6c90ee6c4
(google search) (amazon search)