Mon Mar 17 17:25:23 GMT 2008
principles of taking consultance service:
1. I will not work for an organization whose goals are not consonant with my own beliefs.
2. I will not work on projects whose goals I do not understand, or cannot agree with.
3. Before becoming part of a project, I will first obtain agreement on what percentage of my time I can (and must) spend on continuing professional development, and what resources will be provided me for that purpose.
4. I will not work under measurement schemes that pit one person’s performance against another’s. Rather, I will cooperate totally to help others in the project achieve their full potential, as I expect them to help me do.
5. I will not accept work without understanding what is to be done, and why, nor will I pass work to others without their similar understanding.
6. All my work will always be open and available for critical comments (circumscribed, as appropriate, by real security considerations); and I will always stand ready to review the work of others in exchange for them returning the reviewing service to me on my work.
7. As long as the above conditions are met, I will devote myself in the utmost to achieving the goals of my project and the organization that has retained my services.
(google search) (amazon search)